Any backporters around?

Hi,

there seems to be a need to upload gnumed-client to Lenny backports
at backports.org.  There is no problem for me to do the actual packaging
but I somehow fear the effort of overhead which is described here [1]
especially the parts:

  Subscribe to the backports users mailinglist. Every announcement and
  bugreport should come over this mailinglist, so this is a must.

and

  Debian Developers can send a signed mail to Norbert Tretkowski or
  Alexander Wirt to add their key to the keyring of backports.org.
  Once your key is imported, ...

So I wonder whether there is somebody in the crew who has his key in
the backporters keyring and is subscribed to the list who might
"sponsor" the work I can easily do and work as proxy for relevant
mails on the mailing list.

If not I'd probably go the path myself ... but any sharing of this
backports overhead would be welcome.

[1] http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute