Re: Two apps

> >> How would I go about getting this done?
> >
> > You'd contact Andreas Tille, who is our maintainer, and
> > explain the situation.
>
> Uhm, noooo, not to me personally. ;-)
> I'm just reading the list and I just asked Gerardo to post here.
> I will just do it if I find time - but perhaps somebody else on
> the liet is faster.  So please not in private - we are a team

I was thinking Gerardo asks you whether it's OK to just include his code with GNUmed and be
done with it. That would make for two more executables to be put in /usr/bin/ and a few Python
modules to go in site-packages/

Karsten
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03