Re: Two apps

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Gerardo E. Arnaez wrote:

I am continuing to plunk away on the apps as time permits (Daughter is asleep)
but I'm a bit confused as to what I am waiting or doing.
Ie, for now I will read the provided links and ask some questions later :)

The links we provided should enable you to build Debian packages yourself
in case you want to really push the packaging and finally the inclusion into
Debian.  The other option is just to wait (or continue in developing the apps
by perhaps adding some features) until someone of us finds some slot high
on his priority list to work on this.  I'm not going to do this in August,
but once settled down with some stuff which came up at DebConf - I might
have a look at it.

Kind regards from Mar del Plata

       ANdreas.