Re: Fwd: MIR CTN software

Le Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:36:20AM -0700, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Here is a post from this morning on dicom newsgroup :)
>
> I guess after all ctn is still active !

Hi Mathieu,

thanks a lot for the report.

I have updated the informations about ctn in our Subversion repository,
but did not have time to make tests. Obviously, it would be good to see
if the mysql patch has been integrated and if not, we now have a
standard interface to submit it.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles