Re: JOB OPPORTUNITY

To whom this may concern,

I am employed overseas at this moment, I used to be a labor foreman and now i am a logistic coordinator. State side I was a hone machine and B&O machine operator, Quality control on finished products which was pipes. Just off the top of your head what positions would I qualify for? Also what are the work hours and how long do you work before you get your R&R or vacation and how many days do you get. Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.