Problems to checkout the Debian Med SubVersion repository.

Le Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 04:30:19PM +0200, Manuel Prinz a écrit :

> You should try to revert the change you made to dir-prop-base and then
> call
>
> switch --relocate svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-escience/biojava/ \
>   svn+ssh://plessy@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-escience/biojava/

Hi Manuel,

unfortunately it did not work.

Furthermore, I tried to make a fresh checkout and was asked again
for my password, either with
`svn co svn+ssh://plessy@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/' or
`svn co svn+ssh://plessy@alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-med/'.

So the problem lies outside the svn tree, somewhere in my configuration
or my alioth account...

Does everybody manage to make a fresh checkout ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,