[Fwd: Bug#491714: Acknowledgement (ITP: libtfbs-perl -- module to scan DNA sequences with a position weight matrix)]
The package is already prepared.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Steffen Moeller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug#491714: Acknowledgement (ITP: libtfbs-perl -- module to scan DNA sequences with a position weight matrix)
- From: email@example.com (Debian Bug Tracking System)
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:03:05 +0000
- Message-id: <handler.491714.B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for filing a new Bug report with Debian.
This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.
Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
As you requested using X-Debbugs-CC, your message was also forwarded to
(after having been given a Bug report number, if it did not have one).
Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to email@example.com, as before.
Please do not send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact email@example.com with problems
--- End Message ---