Re: PLEASE HELP WITH CTN (Was: CTN status)

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 06:25:49PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Please if you regard yourself as an medical imaging expert either try
> to work on it or say explicitely "No, I can't do this for the moment."
> This would be at least a clear information - just staying silent is
> not helpful.

Well, "expert" puts the bar rather high, but since my name is on the
package as an uploader, let me say: "no, I won't be working on CTN
anytime soon".

In fact, I don't forsee that I will use or work on CTN ever.  So
whoever does modify it, please remove my name from uploaders.

Regards,
-Steve