Re: GDCM2 : An Open Source DICOM library

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>

>  On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
>  > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>  >
>  >  > A long time ago I requested someone to take over packaging for GDCM.
>  >
>  >  Well, unfortunately our man power is limited even if we are perfectly
>  >  willing to support you.  Sometimes we also just forget something.  At
>  >  last this should not happen from now on any more because we now
>  >  maintain a list of prospective packages at
>  >
>  >    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.php

Actually I can see some slight typos on this page, for instance, ctn,
dcmtk and ctsim do not have the 'homepage' link properly set. Is this
page regenerated automatically ? Who can participate ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu