Re: [OLPC library] [Re] 'OLPC-Health' takes off !!

Hardware:
*A group has been designing a low cost ($10usd) device that does basic
health sensing, EKG, Blood Oxymeter, Digital Stethoscope, etc

*Our audio in port already allows basic voltage sensing via our Measure activity

Some other interesting and low cost hardware ideas, slightly more complex, but tested and documented designs presented in a different and interesting perspective are here --
http://vadim.oversigma.com/thesis.pdf

thanks,
Arjun