Re: [OLPC library] [Re] 'OLPC-Health' takes off !!

This looks extremely cool to me!  I love it!  I have been vaguely
involved in a project of many years called OpenEEG which is similar,
to measure brainwaves.  But I like your more generic and low-cost
device because it has so many more immediate practical uses it makes
me excited.  Cheers, -r.