Re: RFS: pondus

Hi Andreas and Debian-Med-Team,

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 23:03:09 +0100 (CET) Andreas Tille wrote:

> Well, there are two options for using a SVN reporitory: debian-python
> and debian-med. As you can read in the thread starting with
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2008/02/msg00046.html
>
> we would regard pondus as a target for "Personal Health" and thus
> interesting for the Debian-Med project.  If you want to learn more
> about the Debian-Med project feel free to read more at
>
>     http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med

Thanks a lot for the comment and the offer for help! But just a few
minutes before I received your email, Piotr corrected the package and
uploaded it already fast as lightning, so I feel greatly supported
in the Python Applications Packaging Team.

I had a look at the discussion thread and indeed, pondus currently is
only a toy, but I (also upstream) am trying to make something useful
out of it ;-) I will follow your mailing list to learn more
about your project and if you have any ideas or comments for upstream,
then I'd be more than happy to read about them.

Regards,
Eike