Re: RFS: pondus

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Eike Nicklas wrote:

Thanks a lot for the comment and the offer for help! But just a few
minutes before I received your email, Piotr corrected the package and
uploaded it already fast as lightning, so I feel greatly supported
in the Python Applications Packaging Team.

OK.  It is fine if everything works fine which is the basic point to
support our users.  If you want to know some more about the profit you
might gain as a maintainer for medical applications have a look at

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/

here we maintain some interesting auto generated pages that help
observing everything that's in our focus.  Perhaps you might add
the Debian-Med group as uploaders in debian/control to address the
point of group maintainance.

I had a look at the discussion thread and indeed, pondus currently is
only a toy, but I (also upstream) am trying to make something useful
out of it ;-)

Great.

I will follow your mailing list to learn more
about your project and if you have any ideas or comments for upstream,
then I'd be more than happy to read about them.

Fine.