Re: Mustang, please sponsor

Hi Morten!

On Feb 4, 2008 10:36 AM, Morten Kjeldgaard <mok@bioxray.au.dk> wrote:
> First, the sources have been patched with a patch from upstream.
> Unfortunately, upstream has not changed the version number.
> Therefore, the patch level has been added to the release. I don't
> know if this is in agreement with policy, but it's the most sensible
> thing I could think of.

I would choose one of these:
- Use the old tarball, include the patch inside debian/patches and
keep the version as 3.0-1 (there is no need to change this version
just to say that we are using a patch)
- Use the new tarball and change the version to 3.0+p1-1 (or something
like this), so we are saying that this tarball is different from the
other 3.0 one

Also, some suggested changes attached :-)

Best regards,
Nelson