Mustang, please sponsor

Hello,

I have committed substantial changes to the mustang package in the svn repo.

First, the sources have been patched with a patch from upstream. Unfortunately, upstream has not changed the version number. Therefore, the patch level has been added to the release. I don't know if this is in agreement with policy, but it's the most sensible thing I could think of.

Second, the package is now constructed from upstream's pristine tarball, and the PDB files that are in the examples directory are provided in a separate "all" arch package named mustang-testdata.

As I am not authorized to do uploads, I would be grateful if someone would review the package and possibly upload it!

Cheers
Morten