Re: [med-svn] r1128 - trunk/packages/mustang/trunk/debian

Le Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 11:03:38PM +0100, Morten Kjeldgaard a écrit :

> Btw, the packaging is now against the pristine upstream tarball. How
> does that get on the svn server?

Usually we download the sources with uscan --force-download, but since
mustang has no watch file, debian/rules get-orig-source can do the job
as well. svn-buildpackage can produce a .changes file that can be used
by a DD to sponsor mustang. I have not made a final test (lintian,
pbuider, install/deinstall the .debs, test the program), but apart for
this, it looks ready.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy