Non breaking-spaces in names such as Clustal W.

Le Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 09:03:40PM +0000, tille@alioth.debian.org a écrit :
> -    <comment>Phylogenetic tree in Clustal W format</comment>
> -    <comment xml:lang="fr">Arbre phylogénétique au format Clustal W</comment>
> +    <comment>Phylogenetic tree in Clustal W format</comment>
> +    <comment xml:lang="fr">Arbre phylogénétique au format Clustal W</comment>
> +    <comment xml:lang="de">Phylogenetischer Baum im Clustal W Format</comment>

Dear all,

I started to put non-breaking spaces in names such as Clustal W. This is
the policy used for the French translations of the package descriptions
for instance. However, due to their invisibility, it will be difficult
to be consistent !

Any comment, idea, opinion ?

--
Charles Plessy