Re: RFS: libcomplearn (updated package)

Le Tue, May 29, 2007 at 08:18:01AM +0200, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. a écrit :

>    Thanks for the question, Charles.  I have split the package. Maketree is
>    part of the libqsearch package now.  It will be necessary to get the new
>    version of libcomplearn into the archive before I can upload the new
>    libqsearch.

Thanks for the information, I built from the .dsc files on your site
(again, why excluding powerpc ?), and then realised that the distance
file I have as a starting point is not a distance matrix stricto
sensu... I guess I will have to study a bit before testing your package
for real.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy