Re: RFS: libcomplearn (updated package)

Thanks for the question, Charles.  I have split the package. Maketree is
part of the libqsearch package now.  It will be necessary to get the new
version of libcomplearn into the archive before I can upload the new libqsearch.
If you would like to have a peek at the new version it is available at [1].

Once the main libcomplearn part gets accepted into Debian I will make an official
v 0.9.9 release announcement on the news page.  Then I can begin to unveil some
of the new DBUS panlingual binding functionality as well.  Best regards,

Rudi

[1] http://complearn.org/download.html