Re: Christmas gift

Le Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 07:31:41PM +0100, David Paleino a écrit :

> Currently the script I made does this: parse the tasks, get official /
> unofficial / unavailable packages, put them in tables, and put them in
> directory/<taskname> (which are XHTML pages, at the end). We can also change
> the naming scheme, because I've noticed that, for instance, "bio" and "bio-dev"
> get two different pages. We could add a new tag to the task files, such as
> "Page:", and use that as output filename. Suggestions / flames are welcome.

That sounds great. I do not know how to automate the update. We could
think about running the script on a developper machine who has CVS
commit rights, but it does not sound clean. I guess that it is a
question for debian-www@l.d.o… For the translations, the problem is that
normally, the translation team have full control: partially translated
pages are not expected. Maybe this is a question for debian-i18n@l.d.o ;)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy