Automatic update of pages

Hi,
I'm a Debian-Med team member, and I'm working to get some nice features for our
(and, possibly, also other) CDD. The idea is to have pages like [1] and [2]
automatically updated by a python script, possibly put on our Alioth space (so
that everyone in the team can edit/fix/improve it) or, better, in our SVN
repository, always on Alioth. The script would parse some "task files" (see an
example at [3]).
I've sent a mail to our mailing list (CCed), and one of the guys with write
access to the debian.org space (Charles Plessy
<charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org>) made me note that the space is
write-protected [4], so he suggested me to write here. Is there any chance to
achieve what I planned? Any workaround?

Thank you (and Merry Christmas),
David Paleino
Debian-Med Team