Re: Status of Medical Image NetCDF (minc) library

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

Interestingly, they also have binary packages in Debian format.

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/deb-minc2/

Unfortunately, there is no link to the source packages. I hope that the
binary packages were not made using tools like checkinstall

Well, I think building packages based on the current packaging stuff
would not be that hard (I guess some polishing like writing a watch
file, adding a reasonable "homepage" - I did not found any, that's
why I was feeding some URLs, perhaps others might be more successful).
It's rather a question of what we really _want_ to package, whether
there are reasons to stick to 1.5.x or not, etc.