Re: Status of Medical Image NetCDF (minc) library

Le Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 11:29:41AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I tried to dive into BioImageSuite preconditions and stumbled about the
> fact that they mention "MINC20-OCT07.tar.gz" which seems to refer to
> the minc2.0 library.  I found out that the Debian packaged version is
> 1.5 (which is lagging a bug fix release behind upstream) and that there
> are several archives at the download page
>    http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/

Hi Andreas,

Good catch !

Interestingly, they also have binary packages in Debian format.

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/deb-minc2/

Unfortunately, there is no link to the source packages. I hope that the
binary packages were not made using tools like checkinstall…

Have a nice day

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org