Re: Fw: BioImageSuite distribution problems

Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam <at> plessy.org> writes:

> Hi David,

Hi Charles,

> E-mail privacy is a very strong tradition in Debian, so when your gut
> feeling is that it is not unwelcome to forward a private email on a
> mailing list, it is stil very strongly recommended to start with a few
> words of explanatory excuses.

Sure.
I'm sorry for that, but I was in a hurry. I believe that this cannot considered
"private" though; probably he just forgot to CC debian-med. Well, at least this
is my feeling, if it wasn't so, than I excuse myself.

Kindly,
David

P.S.: sorry for postin through gmane.org's web interface. I hope it will reach
debian-med flawlessly. :)