Building packages of BioImageSuite

Hi,

David prepared some packaging stuff for BioImageSuite and I had a look
at it.  I have to admit that besides the problem that David has seen with
the local libraries it is much harder than he thinks it might be.  The
tarball that is downloaded via the get-orig-source target contains
pre compiled binaries but I caould not find any sources for these
binaries in the tarball.  It is not possible just to install these
binaries for the source package.  You have to recompile these in any
way - I would even recommend to remove the binaries from the source
tarball, because it is just a waste of bandwidth.  So if we do not
have the real source we can not start with packaging.