Re: EMBOSS ready for upload to NEW.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

The updated emboss package would close it anyway, but at the
same time would replace the current package, which would delay the
reapparition of emboss in testing of 10 days. What are your opinions ?

Many thanks for your brave work on this project.  I think we should not
blame release team for pushing RC buggy packages out of testing because
many maintainer of packages with this fate will claim that it is a special
case.  Ten days out of testing is less compared to the long time
EMBOSS was not in Debian at all.  If your sponsor for the former package
has no time for an upload just ping me.  But I will have hands on
my pbuilder machine only next Monday.