EMBOSS ready for upload to NEW.

Dear all, good news:

- The non-free document in /usr/share/EMBOSS/doc/manuals has been
  relicenced under the same licence as EMBOSS itself, and I added a
  uuencoded version of its MS-Word source in the source package.

- When the updated emboss package will arrive in main, all bugs will be
  closed, and the road to EMBASSY packaging will be open.

Not being a DD, I still need somebody to do the upload (please use
dch -r before...). But I have resumed my work on T&S2, and I hope that I
can send it to my application manager soon.

This morning, emboss and emboss-explorer have been automatically removed
from testing. This is due to the fact that it ships a manpage which has
a similar name as in another package; this is a RC bug. The updated
package will fix this as well.

Because it introduces new binary packages (for the libraries), it will
have to go through NEW. This means that that emboss and emboss-explorer
will be out of testing for a few weeks. I am a bit tempted to close the
RC bug, as it is quite unlikely that the filename conflict happens in
real life (both packages have low popcon scores and are not in the same
field). The updated emboss package would close it anyway, but at the
same time would replace the current package, which would delay the
reapparition of emboss in testing of 10 days. What are your opinions ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles