Re: RFS: emboss-explorer

Le Fri, May 25, 2007 at 09:23:40AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :

> It just works now :-)

Very good news ! Now biologists without computer skills will be able to
do some sequence analysis on their home computer by just typing apt-get
install emboss-explorer !!!

A few remaining details :

 - dpatch is missing in the build-deps,
 - libmailtools-perl is not needed for building.
 - libparse-recdescent-perl is needed at build time, but is it needed at
   run time ?
 - should emboss-explorer recommend httpd ?

Also, will it work out of a freshly installed box ? I am not sure: I do
not know if the CGI modules of apache are enabled by default. Is there a
way to do this?

Since web applications are not a core expertise of debian-med, I would
recommend to ask for a last review on -mentors.

Have a nice week-end!

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org