Re: BALLView: new package version

Michael Banck schrieb:
OK. It's just that the debian-upstream circumvents (one could say
"cracks") the license check by touching config.lic, whereas other people
have to approve the LGPL manually.  This is very annoying when
autobuilding, as you can imagine (autobuilers usually don't even have a
terminal).

It just looks a bit strange to me, to force users to accept a FLOSS
license, but circumvent the acception for people building the Debian
package.

But in the end, it's not a grave thing, and as you said, you need to
work this out with your supervisor.
My supervisor didnt mind removing the Licence check, so it is gone from now on.

I have uploaded a new package version yesterday that should fix most of
the reported issues so far.

Thank you all for your help and comments

Andreas