Re: [Pkg-emboss-devel] Re: EMBOSS 4.1.0 released

Le Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 09:17:13AM +0100, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

> You don't need to distribute library packages for EMBOSS, if it just
> creates e.g. static libraries for it's own.

Thanks a lot for the hint.

Some satellite packages (EMBASSY) depend on the libraries of EMBOSS
(ajax, and maybe nucleus) for building. However, I think that it will be
wiser to first get something simple and working first, and then add
complexity.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy