Re: Maintainer and uploaders fields of debian-med packages

Hi!

On 1/10/07, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
Thanks a lot for this new package (did I miss the ITP ?)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/01/msg00345.html ;-)

I suggest that you put only yourself as an uploader and the list as
maintainer. This way, everybody will be informed about the fate of the
package, and if somebody wants to modify it, he can add himself as an
uploader to avoid his contribution be detected as an NMU.

Right.
Package is uploaded.

I also suggest that you add the package (maybe only the debian
directory, as Steffen suggested ?) in the svn repository. This way
somebody retiring from the team can remove himself from the uploader
fields in which he is. In general, this will also facilitate any kind of
transversal work.

Yes, I will do this, but only tomorrow. It's 04:34 AM here. Time to sleep :-)

Best regards,
Nelson