Re: EDI and Medicaid

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

TkFamilyPractice does it. FreeMed, FreeHealth, OpenEMR and
their ilk do it, too.

Well, if this is some good news I could add some hint.  I had a
view into TkFamilyPractice and FreeMed project (not into the
others).  If I would try to adopt some code I would definitely
choose FeeMed over TkFamilyPractice.  If you want an overview
over the projects above you can have a look at

    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/practice

TkFamilyPractice was removed from this list because it is not
interesting for Debian-Med and FreeHealth is new to me.
Karsten, you owe us some information about this project to
enable us adding it to the page above - provided that it
is distributable.