Re: Package status in Debian-med website

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

The second point is not really technical, but the first point has been
discussed a few times in the past. I had a quick look as the sources of
the metapackage, and it should not be too difficult to write a webpage
generator from them. I think that it would be a very useful tool, which
we could expand.

One thing I forgot this morning is that there is even some code
there at

     https://mixinet.net/trac/cddt/browser/trunk

The cddtk (CDD ToolKit) code was written by Sergio Talens-Oliag
but I think he stalled development since he had a new job.
(Sergio, could you comment on this in case I'm wrong?).

Under

     http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-todo.en.html#s-visibility

paragraph 8.2.2 there is a use case for this stuff.  I just
wanted to mention this to avoid you try to reinvent what was
just written in Python and is probably very useful.