Re: CYBOP + Res Medicinae

Hi again,

I had announced my packages in this list two days ago (see below),
but forgot to ask for a sponsor.

I have already sent a Request For Sponsoring (RFS) to the debian-mentors
mailing list, but was pointed back to this list, to also ask here.

The four packages are lintian clean.
I would be glad if someone uploaded those packages for me.

Christian