Re: (user-)Tagging ITPs

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Actually, if I understand correctly, the usertags are invisible as long
as the user is not specified. Thus,

A welll, I probably should have read th docs before.

Unfortunately, in my understanding, this means that one could only look
for "biology" packages in the context of users=one_particular_email,
which is a bit frustrating if we want to share usertags. That is why I
proposed as a workaround to use one user only. I do not know if using a
non-email adress would work and if it would make trouble to the bts.

Well, I think we should stick to the debian-med mailing list adress
here.

On the other hand, other CDDs nor debian-science made a recent use of
usertags, so the simplest for the moment would be to use them for our
purpose.

OK.  If sharing the tags wider than Debian-Med makes no sense because
it is technically impossible, I should probably come back to your
original suggestion.  Sorry for the confusion.