Re: (user-)Tagging ITPs

Le Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:08:18PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> >usertag 75078 + med-imaging
(...)
> >usertag 321180 + med-bio
>
> I think we should change this to
>
>    s/med-/wnpp debian-med /
>
> The wnpp is according to your own patch and my change to replace
> the target meta package name seems to me reasonable in the sense
> that it enables searching for the CDD in general and the section
> in special.  Please have a look at
>
>     http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ap-bts.en.html#s-howto_itp

Hi Andreas,

In your revised version, you propose:

  user debian-med@lists.debian.org

But the <cdd> is already given by the email address. It would make sense
to mention it as tag only if all cdds were registering their tags under
the same email adress. But in that case we can not have a debian-med
specific tracking.

Or shall we run a cronjob somewhere which subscribes
debian-med@lists.debian.org to each bug tagged debian-med for the user
debian-cdd@lists.debian.org?

In the end, it depends on the level of interdependancy we want for the
different CDDs...

Apart from this remark, I think that it makes sense to tag ITP/RFP as
wnpp + the name of the meta-package which could depend or suggest them.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles