Re: Package status in Debian-med website

Hi all,

> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed

yes, I stumbled over this one by accident and have just added some more
informative lines that are now up for further editing.

It would be nice if we could associate these pages with the activities of say
research students or medical professionals that use these packages. My hope
is, that such links would foster the software development, too. The users
could describe functional issues these have. Ok, we have the BTS for that,
but many comments may comprise multiple packages that could not be addressed
in the BTS, really. Hm. Comments are welcome.

Many greetings

Steffen