One more update for Debian-Med ?

Le Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 10:29:02PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>    * Debian-Med 0.12 released and this will probably be the
>      version that will go into Etch.  (I do not plan to issue
>      a further version because we are in the freeze phase - so
>      dinifti will not be included, sorry.)

Hi Andreas,

As Debian-Med is a metapackage, a post-freeze update should not be
harmful. Do you think that the release team would accept a new version
shortly after the freeze ? It seems to me that it makes sense that the
metapackages would be the last ones to be updated, as you can not guess
the contents of Etch before it is frozen.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org