Re: software for fluorescence microscopy

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

I am currently considering to write a simple web interface to
imagemagick, but I am suspecting that this is not the most
ressource-efficient,

Perhaps if you use libmagick? (Just an idea - I never tried.)

nor the most portable accross Win / Mac / Unix.

As far as I know ImageMagick is ported to all these systems.
Another hint is to have a lock at graphicsmagick which is a fork
of ImageMagick that has a larger emphasis on stability.