Re: Bringing up VistA on GT.M on Linux

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, William Ludwig wrote:

Following your excellent instructions, I was able to
"Bringing up VistA on GT.M on Linux", specifically
SUse Linux 9.0 Professional.
Ups, did we gave instructions to install VistA on SuSE Linux???
Really strange - I doubt that you found this information here.

Taken from
http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2002/04/msg00020.html
Please read this URL again and note that it is a foreward from a different
list to the debian-med list because we plan to build Debian-Packages from
VistA, but did not really started with this plan.

How might I find more specific instructions?
Sorry, I don't know.