Bringing up VistA on GT.M on Linux

Gentelmen,

Following your excellent instructions, I was able to
"Bringing up VistA on GT.M on Linux", specifically
SUse Linux 9.0 Professional.

Unfortunately, I am not able to follow the directions
to successfully add myself as a user.

Specifically, I am stuck at line 6

                6. Give yourself an access and verify
code.
		7. Make sure you give yourself a SERVICE/SECTION
		8. exit
		9. Answer yes to allocating keys
			a. Give yourself:
 			b. XUMGR
			c. XUPROG
			d. XUPROGMODE
20. Now go to programmer mode through the options:
	A. K DUZ
	B. D ^XUP
	C. Sign in using your access code
	D. Hit return until you are back at a programmer
prompt.
	E. W DUZ - This is your DUZ
	F. S $P(^VA(200,DUZ,0),"^",4)="@"

Taken from
http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2002/04/msg00020.html

How might I find more specific instructions?

Thank you  william ludwig