Re: Just another project and call for unification

> I do not find the time for seeking the original interview now but
> perhaps Fred would be able to point us to a link so that people on
> Debian-med list can have a clue.

The original link is here...

http://www.linuxmednews.com/1118716904/index_html

Thanks.

We are generally very keen on working with Debian-med. Once we release a
ClearHealth and FreeB 1.0 version we will also begin supporting package
based installations. Debian Packages will be one of only two packages
that the project will support. Making sure those packages are excellent
is a high priority and we want to work with Debian-med to make sure we
do everything right.

Thanks,

--
Fred Trotter <ftrotter@synseer.net>