Re: Debian package for MEME motif search available

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Steffen Moeller wrote:

Andreas has not volunteered to act as a sponsor for MEME, though I have
not ever heard him say "no" if a package fits into Debian-Med.
I would definitely sponsor it once it is "ready".  As you state yourself
and I have seen it is not really ready.

Andreas is a fantastic sponsor, very knowledgeable and patient.
Thanks. ;-)

This package and
the sponsor would be a perfect fit for an interested newbie.
In fact the interesting issues are:
  - Dealing with licenses.
  - Talking with upstream (css issue)
  - Split package into binary and doc
Feel free to contact me in case of trouble.

Best regards and many thanks to Andreas
I have not done much in this case so no thanks necessary for this. :)