Re: 3 new packages

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

Actually, it needs bash >= 2
I have only put bash on build-depends, but lintian said that essential package must be versioned.
An essential package has not to be listed in the dependencies.  The fact
that they are in category "essential" means that this package is installed
on the Debian machine in any case.  The only reason to list an essential
package in the dependencies is, that the package in question depends from
a certain version.  It is always a good idea to list the version with
the smallest number which the package requires to ensure that it can be
installed in many environments (and not only unstable).

Sure. Anyway, I have made some more tests with gff2ps. It's looking like that some PS that it generates cannot be correctly interpreted by ghostview. I will have to test it more. Sorry for creating the package and not tested it so much.
So I'm waiting for your next package.  Just tell me once you prepared
something you think it is fit for uploading.

No problem. I will work on that. When I finish it I will contact you.
Waiting for your next mail