Re: About medical software

On Tue, 25 May 2004 Gulrofelix@aol.com wrote:

> I develop medical software in spanish language and would like know how to
> make that debian users can know it. Who is the person or member of the debian
> community in spanish language that can informs me about this ?
I doubt that we have enough man power to care for programs which are
only available in certain languages.  Plaese keep in mind that
free software development especially for software which is used by a
small amount of users (compared to general office software etc.)
has only good chances if international development can be done.
Thus using gettext for internationalisation seems to be a good idea.

Perhaps you specify your application more detailed and people here
could give you some hints whether applications exist which would
fit your needs and you only have to do translations to Spanish
language and adaptations to local health care system.