Re: About medical software

> > I develop medical software in spanish language and would like know how to
> > make that debian users can know it. Who is the person or member of the debian
> > community in spanish language that can informs me about this ?
> I doubt that we have enough man power to care for programs which are
> only available in certain languages.
Nevertheless he should be given the knowledge to publish his
software. In this case it might be most helpful to direct him
a) towards any spanish Debian developers and b) to Sourceforge
(http://www.sourceforge.net) and FreshMeat
(http://freshmeat.org) for direct announcement/publication.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346