Some suggestions for the homepage

Hi,

some possible improvements in "Molecular Biology and Medical Genetics":

- For BLAST2, it says: "No homepage known". According to the copyright
  file, the homepage is http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/BLAST/ - this looks
  correct

- you could add texshade, similar to boxshade, but exclusively creating
  (La)TeX input:

,----
| Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments.
|
| TeXshade is an alignment shading software completely written in
| TeX/LaTeX which can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF
| and the .ALN file format. It provides in addition to common shading
| algorithms special shading modes featuring functional aspects,
| e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a plenitude of commands for handling
| shading colors, text styles, labels, legends and even allows the user
| to define completely new sha- ding modes. TeXshade combines highest
| flexibility and the habitual TeX output quality--with reasonable time
| expenditure. This package was implemented by Eric Beitz and catalogued
| for CTAN.
`----

Homepage is http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/beitz/tse.html, there
is also "TeXtopo": Plotting of shaded membrane protein topology data. No
package is available yet.

- Garlic does have a homepage: http://garlic.mefos.hr/garlic/index.html,
  I just submitted a bug to the BTS about this

- I would find it useful if the (upstream) development status of the
  projects was indicated. For a starter, rasmol is no longer developed
  (has been superseded by a Windows-only application).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich