Re: DCMTK: inofficial Debian package available

On Sunday 24 October 2004 20:24, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Do you have interest to get this package sponsored to become an official
> Debian package?  I think this is the best quality to ensure the package
> quality and get into the focus of general Debian users.

Of course, we would encourage you or anybody else to create an official Debian
package of DCMTK.  Please note, however, that the current "inofficial" Debian
package is not maintained by the OFFIS DICOM team (i.e. the developers of
DCMTK) but by the developer of CDMEDIC PACS Pablo Sau.

Another hint to your "Debian-Med" project pages: on the German page
(http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging.de.html) you should probably
refer to the German DCMTK website (http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.de).

Best regards,
Joerg