Re: [jgentry@jimmy.harvard.edu: [Rd] Bioconductor 1.1 Released]

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:07:50 -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 12:25:04PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, A.J. Rossini wrote:
> >
> > > I didn't catch the RFP, but I've got bioconductor 1.1 packages built
> > > (I'm a core developer for Bioconductor and release manager, but that's
> > > another story).
> > It seems there is neither an ITP nor any further interest in this interesting
> > package which now reached version 1.4
> >
> > > I still need to send them to Dirk for the "once over" (hopefully soon,
> > > but I still havn't rebuilt R on PPC Linux from source to get Dirk the
> > > errors so we can fix a small problem there...).
> > Dirk, do you have any interest to package this project which would be
> > a good enhancement.
>
> Yes, it needs to be in Debian, but I can't maintain it  (my nb of packages
> is > 70).

Unfortunately, my package quotient is again getting a bit high too
(approaching 40, not including r-cran-mnp in NEW and VGAM whenever I
get around to discussing with upstream about the license), though
perhaps I could manage sponsoring uploads for someone who is in the NM
queue or otherwise interested in maintaining them.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence - http://blog.lordsutch.com/