Re: [jgentry@jimmy.harvard.edu: [Rd] Bioconductor 1.1 Released]

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, A.J. Rossini wrote:

> I didn't catch the RFP, but I've got bioconductor 1.1 packages built
> (I'm a core developer for Bioconductor and release manager, but that's
> another story).
It seems there is neither an ITP nor any further interest in this interesting
package which now reached version 1.4

> I still need to send them to Dirk for the "once over" (hopefully soon,
> but I still havn't rebuilt R on PPC Linux from source to get Dirk the
> errors so we can fix a small problem there...).
Dirk, do you have any interest to package this project which would be
a good enhancement.
(Priv: Steffen, might it be that you once tried it.  I just remember some
 R-Packages but fail to remember which one.)